Thursday, January 28, 2010

On Top The Next Few Days

I know that some people get a little frustrated that I don't have a completely predictable posting schedule (unfortunately I don't exactly make a living running a blog that gets 400 hits a day, and have a real job that takes up a lot of my time), so I wanted to give a heads up regarding the posting schedule for the next few days:

I hope to do one more post of game recaps tonight to go over two final games from Tuesday night and one of last night's games. But even if I get it all written it will not be posted until around midnight eastern time. Tomorrow evening I plan to do a few more game recap posts.

On Saturday I expect to be home all afternoon watching games and posting. And of course I'll have another BP65 up whenever Saturday night's games are completed (probably some time between midnight and 1AM eastern time).

No comments: