Sunday, March 14, 2010

A Lot Coming Tonight

I want to have a quick preview about what's going to come today:

Final look at the bubble: This afternoon I'll take a last look at the last two or three bubble spots, and I'll tell you which teams I'm taking to fill out my bracket and why.

Final BP65: The final bracket projection. It will be out at some time between 5 and 5:30 eastern time. I want to have it out well in advance of the Selection Show (at 6PM), but would like to have as good of a guess as I can about the result of the Big Ten title game.

How did the Selection Committee do: Once the bracket is out, I'll have thoughts on what I think the Selection Committee did right or wrong. And just because they have the same teams I do doesn't mean I will agree. My brackets are a projection of what the Committee will do, as opposed to what they should do.

Help filling out your bracket: I always have extensive previews of the Field of 65. Tune in every day for new help with your bracket.

No comments: