Saturday, June 12, 2010

Thoughts Soon On Conference Shifts

I just wanted to put up a quick post to let people know that I will have some thoughts on all of the inter-conference moves. I've wanted to hold off the past couple of months because it was just speculation and I didn't want to waste my time analyzing a move that ended up not happening, but now it seems fairly certain that at least a few moves will happen. Nebraska is off to the Big Ten, Colorado is off to the Pac 10, and Boise State is off to the Mountain West.

Those three moves, of course, are all football moves. None of those three teams have been relevant in college basketball in years. But with dramatic moves likely upcoming for other Big 12 teams that actually are relevant in college basketball right now (such as Texas, Kansas, Baylor and Texas A&M), I do want to talk about it.

Expect a post either today or tomorrow, and I'll have more posts in the future as more information becomes known.

1 comment:

cheap nba tickets said...

good stuff guys, keep writing like this