Thursday, September 30, 2010

Firing It Up

It's time to start firing up the blog for the regular season. I've been keeping my mind off of college basketball for the past month or so, focusing on other parts of my life as I know that this blog is going to start taking up a huge portion of my time for the next six months or so.

But tomorrow marks two weeks until Midnight Madness, so we're close enough that the sport is beginning to head back to the forefront of the mind of the average sports fan. Within a week or so we'll begin seeing college basketball previews all over the mainstream media. Of course, my season previews have been up for a while already, with my conference previews here, and my most recent BP68 here. The next BP68 will be out 2-3 weeks from now. The next one after that will be the W-17 BP68, which be out on Sunday, November 14th (17 weeks before Selection Sunday).

I look forward to another great season of conversing with all of my knowledgeable readers!

No comments: