Sunday, April 17, 2011

2011-12 Conference Previews

I'm finally getting around to the post I owe you guys with links to every single 2011-12 conference preview. All of the conference previews themselves were posted between March 26th and April 12th. The full BP68, with the 68 teams I think will be going Dancing next year, as well as dozens of other teams I think should be in the conversation, is here. The next BP68 will be posted during the final week of June. After that the next BP68 will be out in mid-October.

In the meanwhile, please come back throughout the summer for updates on NBA Draft decisions, transfers, signings, and anything else that I see as relevant to college basketball. We had a great season in 2010-11, and I know that I'm certainly looking forward to another great season in 2011-12.

Without further ado, my full 2011-12 previews:

America East
ACC
Atlantic Sun
Atlantic Ten
Big East
Big Sky
Big South
Big Ten
Big 12
Big West
Colonial
Conference USA
Horizon
Ivy League
MAAC
MAC
MEAC
Missouri Valley
Mountain West
Northeast
Ohio Valley
Pac-12
Patriot League
SEC
Southern
Southland
SWAC
Summit
Sun Belt
WCC
WAC

No comments: