Thursday, January 08, 2009

What's Coming Up

I just want to let people know what the posting plan is for the coming week or so. I know that I'm behind on my game recaps, but I've been working on a couple of long pieces. I intend to write something on the BCS tonight, and probably another piece on tiebreakers over the weekend. And there's yet another piece on the BCS that is rolling around my head and that I hope to get to soon. The one tonight will be about what is wrong with the BCS, and that will eventually be followed by another piece on how I would design the BCS. I do hope to be completely caught up on the game recaps by the end of the weekend.

If you have any questions, comments or suggestions, remember that you can always contact me here. I love to talk with people about what is posted here, as well as the upcoming topics (like how you would fix the BCS rankings). Since I'm not one of those ESPN.com columnists getting 1000 e-mails per day, I generally respond to all e-mails in a timely manner.

No comments: