Thursday, March 04, 2010

Coming The Next Few Days

I wanted to give you guys a quick update on what's coming the next couple of days. I promise that there will be no math homework, despite that last post. I usually keep that type of math to myself, but it's fun every once in a while to really get into it.

I have some game recaps to catch up on, and will get to those tonight or tomorrow. I still have two more conference tournament preview posts to do, which will be completed by Sunday or Monday (I want to wait until the regular seasons are over so that I know what the brackets will be). And of course, there will be another BP65 coming out after Saturday night's games, and three more coming next week.

Web traffic continues to grow this season, and I appreciate the points of view of new readers. Suggestions are always welcome. Thanks!

No comments: