Thursday, December 20, 2007

And We're Back

Again, I apologize. I had to disappear for a couple of days, as I was traveling for the holidays. Updates should be back to their normal pace now. Of course, not all too much happened these past few days, as most of the kids are still in finals until the end of the week.


Georgia Tech missed a shot for a huge win against Kansas. They're going to need a really good performance in conference if they're going to make the Tourney now. Kentucky had another atrocious game... this time getting rocked by Houston. This team has Tournament talent, but I'm going to have to pull them out of the BP65 until they get their act together. I think these players might be giving up a little bit, because there just isn't a lot of effort. Meanwhile, the Valley improved its conference RPI as Wichita State dropped LSU further out of the bubble picture.



There's more analysis to read through if you go through the comments on these posts. People are paying attention to the college basketball season now, so the criticism is starting to pour in. I encourage even more people to make critical comments, of course, as long as they are constructive. Tell me what you disagree with and why. Anonymous comments that say "You're an idiot, do you even watch college basketball?" are not substantive. And usually they simply mean that the person making the comment is afraid to make their own predictions in case they end up being wrong. It's also why they don't put their name behind them. I invite constructive criticism because I want to improve my predicting powers. So, please, become part of this site by being part of the discussion.

No comments: