Thursday, October 23, 2008

Coming up: BP65 + Lute Olson

Midnight Madness has come and gone, and college basketball interest is starting to perk up around the country. I'm seeing a big pick-up in website traffic as well. So I just want to let everybody know what is coming this weekend:


New BP65: As promised, a new BP65 will be completed within a week of Midnight Madness. The plan is to have it up by early tomorrow (Friday) evening. Following that, the next BP65 will be the W-17 BP65, which will be out on Sunday, November 16th.

Lute Olson's retirement: I'm still putting my thoughts together on this one. I want to relate this story to a more general issue about age in coaching. I have it mostly together in my head, and I expect to have it completed by tomorrow night, or by Saturday evening at the very latest.


I have a few more odds and ends to get to over the next week or so, but those two posts will be my focus for the next couple of days.

No comments: