Sunday, March 16, 2008

Little Delay

I've got to delay this final bracket for a bit to determine the winner of this SEC game. Have to figure that Wisconsin is going to take the Big Ten Tournament title to take the #2 seed from Georgetown. If I had to pick, I'd say that Arkansas is going to win the SEC title, but I've got to wait a little bit longer. The reason I'm picking Arkansas is because I think that the double-header from yesterday is going to hold back Georgia down the stretch. From anybody who has played sports you know that you can do a double-workout in one day on the back of adrenaline. When you feel it is the next day, and I guarantee you that Georgia is feeling that double-header now.

Anyway, give me another 20 minutes or so and then the final bracket will be up.

No comments: